Thursday, August 5, 2010

How to remove OPI nail polish without nail polish remover?

Last night I couldn't decide what colors I wanted to paint my nails, so my mom painted some of the colors on her hand, and now she has called me saying that she can't get it off. She doesn't have any nail polish remover, and I'm at work so I can't take her any (plus, she lives in a different city.) Is there anything that will take it off? OPI brand is extremely hard to remove.How to remove OPI nail polish without nail polish remover?
Paint a fresh coat of nail polish on and immediately wipe it off with a tissue.How to remove OPI nail polish without nail polish remover?
yes i use that brand... you can pick it off... scrap it of... or use soap to get it of.. :]
Acetone.





Mind you - that's a guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment