Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I remove my nail polish?

I have run out of nail polish remover. I've tried picking it off but it doesn't work very well at all. Are there any other ways I can remove it? Thanks.How can I remove my nail polish?
Put a dab of fresh paint on your entire nail, quite wet in polish then wipe it off with a kleenex before it dries. use a light color it somes off the nail eaiser. Hope this helpsHow can I remove my nail polish?
Terps works. Happened to me just the other day and i used it and it came off really well. Just make sure that you wash your hands really well afterwards. Other than that, you could always paint over it or get a gentle file buffer and buff it off your nails, but make sure its a soft one or it may make your nails look white-ish.


Good luck honey x
sometimes painting another coat over then wiping it off works, goodluck hard without the remover !
I wonder if rubbing alcohol would work... put nail polish over that color no ones gonna know..
lol something with acetone. idk haha
Paint thinner
use a nail file
Dip your fingers in mayonnaise

No comments:

Post a Comment