Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I remove my nail polish?

I don't have the nail polish remover is there another way to get it off?How can I remove my nail polish?
gum. Take gum, and stick it on your nail polish. When you pull off the gum off after 3 minutes the nail polish will come off two (unless you used a clear ontop of the nail polish)How can I remove my nail polish?
take some clear polish and put it over that and take something and wipe it off


hoped it helped :)
scratch ur nails in water
scratch your nails in/under running water. after take a piece of tape or chewed up gum, stick it on your nail, push it down HARD and then pull up. repeat several times for each nail-- you may need to change the piece. after just chip at it with your other nails. hope i helped and good luck! xoxo
Try chipping it off. Other than that, it's pretty hard to remove.
I was like that and I just scraped off my nail polish with running water in my sink in my bathroom,and soon some of the nail polish just dissapeared off my finger,then 1 week later I did the same thing on Monday and Friday and 1 week later the nail polish all came off of my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment