Thursday, August 5, 2010

Removing Nail Polish from a Leather Purse! HELP!?

I had a brand new bottle of nail polish in my leather purse (which has a cloth liner) . My cat knocked my purse off my counter and I didn't think anything of it, just picked up my purse and put it away. Next day, opened up my purse to get my wallet and there was nail polish all over everything. I have gotten it off my keys, cell phone, and threw out the wallet (which wasn't very nice). Now my problem, the nail polish is all over the cloth liner. I have pulled the purse inside out and pulled the liner away from the leather. How do I get the nail polish off without ruining the leather!! Thank you in advance!Removing Nail Polish from a Leather Purse! HELP!?
............... good answers above I just want to add that nail polish remover is simply acetone with a scent added........ lacquer thinner is the same thing and both are much cheaper than nail polish remover..... available at hardware stores.......... cheap hair spray or alcohol for the leatherRemoving Nail Polish from a Leather Purse! HELP!?
Hi..i would try hand cleaner like the mechanics use. It is cheap and can be bought at Walmart or Canadian tire. Rub it on, let sit for a half hour, then wipe it off. I use it for all kinds of stains.
Try nail polish remover, or if that doesnt work, leave on some (not lots) hairspray for no more than a minute, wipe it with a wet cloth and then see if it comes off.





Hope this helps!
nail polish remover might work.





Bella
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment