Thursday, August 5, 2010

How do I remove dried nail polish from my rug?

Aaah! I was painting my nails while watching FRIENDS, and I spilt my dark pink nail polish all over the rug! I've tried nail polish remover, and it made it a bit lighter but not much, and I tried carpet cleaner which also didn't work! I don't want my dad to find out so I can't have him drive me to get somethign rediculous! HELP please!!!!!How do I remove dried nail polish from my rug?
Nail polish remover first, then follow up with some resolve. You need a good scrub brush, not a rag.How do I remove dried nail polish from my rug?
Nail Varnish remover
You can use a product called Goof Off, you can find it at any hardware store. Only use on the surface of the fiber. Try not to let it soak to the bottom (alcohol or any alcohol base product) it could cause the backing to separate. Then shampoo area...good luck!
I don鈥檛 know if it鈥檚 possible, but you can try this.





You鈥檒l need to lift the polish out of the carpet. Don鈥檛 scrub with anything as you鈥檒l just spread it around more! I know you said you tried nail polish remover, but try pouring some more onto the stain. Let it sit for a minute or two, and then BLOT with an old towel or some paper towels. Blot really hard 鈥?stand on it if you have to. Repeat until the stain is gone (or mostly gone).
its impossible
You can freeze it off, or scrape with a blunt knife to remove it . and use a small amount of nail varnish remover
It's time for hardwoods...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment