Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's the best way to remove Nail extensions at home.?

I've had my nails done for a week and now i want to remove them myself.What's the best way to remove Nail extensions at home.?
PliersWhat's the best way to remove Nail extensions at home.?
ACETONE in a glass bowl to soak off. Cover with a towel whilst soaking to minimise vapour.
use garden shears
there is a product called get em off which you can buy from boots and other stores its about 拢3 it takes off nail varnish and false nails I have used it and its good. You just put some in a bowl and soak your nails for about 5 minutes and the nails just melt off, its a very good nail varnish remover too.
soak in acatone. You can buy it at any beauty supply store.





Happy Soaking!
You can soak them in hot water that usually loosens them up and they come off easier. Or you can try soaking them in acetone for the same effect.
BITE EM BITE EM BITE EM!!!!!
Bottle Opener???? Risk of broken fingers though...
If they are acrylic nails, you can soak them in an ACETONE nail polish remover. That is what they will do at a nail salon, but be patient, because it will take awhile. I have done this in the past, and it kind of makes me react the same way nails on a chalk board do. I really dislike the feeling, but if you are desperate, I would try that.


Also, if you want, you can go to Target or Walmart or wherever and find a manicure kit with an electric tool that has different heads (like a buffer, sander, polisher, etc). IF I were you, I would try to sand down my fake nails so that they are not very long, and let them get loose and fall off by themselves. This way, you will suffere the least amount of damage to your nail. Unfortunately, your nails will still be paper thin and break very easily for about six months or so. I would recommend buying a clear nail polish that ';hardens'; nails to give your nails a little extra protection (Try Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails)
Its REALLY hard, they sell this thing that you can soak them in. and after a few weeks you can soak them in nail polish remover, then pull them off, they will be week then.


DO NOT force them to come off NOW, or else you'll ruin your nails. or if they R just way too long, you can clip/cut them shorter.





Hope I helped


-good luck
soak your hands in warm water for 10 mins .
Soak them in nail polish remover with Acetone and scrape the nail off gently with cuticle pusher
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment