Thursday, August 5, 2010

How do you remove nail polish ?

i spilled nail polish on my moms white duvet and she is gonna kill me when she finds out... i already tried nail polish remover, hydrogen peroxide, and water it only came out a little bit... please give me some advice asapHow do you remove nail polish ?
use nail polish remover and then use windex then is comes outHow do you remove nail polish ?
i know. break the bottle of nailpolish and put it in there. so it seems like your nail polish was in there and some one crushed it. then no one can be blamed. get what im trying to say?
I don't think it's gonna come out. My daughter spilled nail polish on carpet and never said anything. Once it dries, you do more damage to the fabric trying to get it out.
did you try a baby wipe.hope your mum is not too mad at you. always put a towel down first

No comments:

Post a Comment