Thursday, August 5, 2010

White toe nail after removing nail polish?

I removed my nail polish tonight, that had been on for a couple weeks. I noticed that the nail on my big toe had turned a white-ish color, from the base to the top. My nail has not changed in any other ways, no thickening, no crumbling, no breaking etc and none of my other toe nails have anything wrong with them.





I take good care of my feet, so I don't think it could be a fungus, but who knows. This has never happened to me before either and I have never had any problems with my nails in the past. My toe does not hurt, although it does feel like there is a slight pressure on the nail. It is very possible I could have injured my toe in some way, and just don't remember it. So would injury cause this, or is it something else? Should I wait it out and see if it just heals on its own, or get some treatment?White toe nail after removing nail polish?
nail polish too strong?White toe nail after removing nail polish?
drink milk it helps build calcium

No comments:

Post a Comment