Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i remove my nail polish when i dont have nail polish remover?

i have no nail polish remover and i need to get this old pink crap off my nails any ideas??How can i remove my nail polish when i dont have nail polish remover?
peel the color off with your other nails... ive done that plenty of times and its worked





or





file the top part of ur nails till the color comes offHow can i remove my nail polish when i dont have nail polish remover?
I know it seems tempting but NEVER EVER


try to pick off the polish with your other nails.


It severely DAMAGES the nail surface and when you try


to put anymore polish on its going to look very streaky and cheap.


So wait till you get home and always use a good quality nail polish remover.


Hope i helped! :)♥♥
the way i would do it is just put a clear polish on over it and then wipe it off immediately.





that will take it off but if you want it completely off what i do is take it off with my teeth. may sound nasty but just spit it out lol
I don't know if this will work for you but it works for me...


i just take an ugly shitty ol' color that i know i won't use and paint over the previous nail polish and immediately wipe off.
LOL Um, petrol, engine cleaner... But neither smell too great on your hands though...





You could also try turpentine or thinners...
got some remover. seriously. if you try to pick it off it can damage your nails or cause peeling. just run down to cvs tomorrow, no biggie!
i agree with the person above me. put new nail polish on top (a color you don't wanna waste) and wipe it off with a tissue

No comments:

Post a Comment