Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I remove dry nail polish that I spilled in my bathroom sink? (Nail polish remover did not work)?

i cant guarantee thisbut..get this product..called oxy stain an spot remover for carpets..its great for clothes as well...its by scotchguard..it takes alotof stains out and certain places that just amazes me


if that doesnt work try some paint thinner ..


not alot tho and use with caution as the fumes and dont smoke while using thisHow can I remove dry nail polish that I spilled in my bathroom sink? (Nail polish remover did not work)?
How about instead of removing the nail polish, polish the rest of the sink.How can I remove dry nail polish that I spilled in my bathroom sink? (Nail polish remover did not work)?
I you have tried every thing else and your mad. It's time to use a straight razor. Just be carefull you don't go and scratch any thing.
paint thinner
alcohol will work and then scrape it off

No comments:

Post a Comment