Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I remove my nail extensions at Home??

I have had Nail Extensions on for 2 Weeks and the extensions are Acrylic. I am getting sick of them now and I can't play the Piano with them on. People say '; Just cut them Shorter';, but I want them off completely. Also, someone told me that you have to back to the place that put them on for you, but I'd prefer taking them off myself. Please Help. By the way, I've tried soaking them in Warm and Hot Water, and I've also tried soaking them in ACETONE. They just wont budge.How can I remove my nail extensions at Home??
Oh, I know what you mean, but you have to soak them FOREVER in pure acetone. It takes quite awhile and I'd take mine out every now and then and scrap some of the goo off. They get slimy after awhile. It takes a long time.How can I remove my nail extensions at Home??
Cut them as short as you can. Then soak them in finger nail polish remover. Not for just a few minutes though, more like 10 minutes.


At the nail salon that's all they do to get mine off. They cut them short soak them in acetone, file them , soak them, file them, soak them, and finally, there's nothing left
you are just going to have to cut them. and keep cutting them until your nail grows out.

No comments:

Post a Comment