Saturday, August 21, 2010

I was removing nail polish with nail polish remover and somethings wrong?

I was taking off my nail polish last night and really had to scrub to take off the 2 layers. I had a cotton swab pressed between my nail and the pad of my thumb. I washed my hands and went to sleep. When I woke up this morning, the pad of my thumb felt numb and smelled like acetone. I accidentally rubbed 1 of my eyes and now its irritated. I even got an alcohol wipe and washed my hands once more but the smell and numbness won't go away. Neither will the irritation of my eyes even after flushing them out with water. What is wrong and what did the acetone do?I was removing nail polish with nail polish remover and somethings wrong?
The acetone stays on there for a while, the numness well you could have rubbed to hard, It's probably nothing major.

No comments:

Post a Comment